Customer Loyalty Program Manager
Customer Loyalty Program Manager - Revenue Protection Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral is looking for a business oriented, dynamic program manager to focus on Revenue protection and Sales policy consistency. This individual would work cross functionally to improve process and procedures to further drive revenue protection. To thrive in this role, candidates will have a combination of project management experience, front line customer knowledge and a focus on Sales policy enforcement, and anomaly identification. Program Managers will need to pull all the right players together cross functionally, discover, develop and justify a creative solution and close the gaps for problems identified. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, and a constant strive for improvement.
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, initiatives to drive for identifying, reporting and protecting revenue losses.
- Provide overall communication and interface with all areas affected by the current initiative including cross-functional stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Own the project schedule, task assignments, and manage progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Understand company-wide policies and procedures in-order to identify operational issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Help uphold sales policies to improve customer experience and ensure compliance.
- Drive for results; own end to end quarterly goals for self identified projects - lead to achieve desired goals while holding cross functional teams accountable
- Review proposed scope and provide Level of Effort (LOE) and Return on investment (ROI) estimates for customer experience initiatives.
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize customer attribution.
- Set specific measurable goals and provide weekly status updates communicating progress toward commitment in terms of scope, schedule, and cost/benefit.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in Retention or Customer Service.
- Proven experience in managing programs/projects in an business environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Ability to be firm and decisive, willing to make unpopular decisions when necessary
- Can do attitude
What we offer:
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.