Customer Advocacy Associate
Customer Advocacy Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO or Belmont, CA
Department: Product Marketing
RingCentral is looking for Customer Advocacy Associate who will support day to day marketing and sales customer advocacy requests. RingCentral is the market leaders in UCaaS, and this role will be focused on developing a customer advocates for public and private facing activities. This position will be driving revenue growth through the creation of compelling customer references and evidence materials, build brand awareness, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral's corporate marketing, product marketing, sales leadership, sales reps and business development members. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills. They must be team oriented and have a 'can do' attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Recruit customer references that aligns to sales, product growth, and key marketing initiatives
- Partner with customer reference desk team member to maintain reference tracking system within Salesforce and intranet for sales enablement
- Support customer community with the latest customer content, Customer ConnectCentral Meet-Ups
- Project manage customer reference requests focused on account sizes of 50 to 1000 employees from marketing, sales, AR/PR and web teams
- Coordinate customer interviews to gain a deeper understand of their RingCentral use case
- Lead the formulation and ongoing tracking of customer advocacy programs, with the ability to run multiple programs at one time
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of program/project management or event experience
- Comfortable with written and verbal communication skills (both internally, externally)
- Excellent collaboration skills, self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Real passion for building customer advocates and developing customer experiences
- Proven track record of successfully handling stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Listening and persuasion skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.