LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for a Courseware Developer that will enable our customers to get the most out of our products by designing and developing industry-leading technical learning assets linked to performance-based outcomes. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment to gather requirements, perform audience needs and gap analyses, design solutions and develop deployment ready courseware for our entire range of products.
Our Courseware Developers thrive on three things: 1) Consuming technical publications to learn about our products and stay on top of current release data, 2) getting hands-on with our products to self-learn and develop expertise from experience, and 3) collaborating with trainers, professional services engineers, support engineers, product management, and software engineers to elicit the most current product knowledge and expertise and bake these into our learning assets in conjunction with new product release schedules.
A competitive candidate for this position is a self-starter and passionate collaborator, experienced in developing blended learning, just-in-time/micro-learning, and “edutaining” learning assets, has strong project management knowledge and discipline, and is process oriented. They’re creative and aren’t afraid to experiment with new approaches to learning, comfortable with change, have strong technical skills, a solid portfolio of work they’re proud to share, and above all are coachable.
- Maintain current and plan, design, and develop new technical training materials including course content and hands-on exercises for complex enterprise software utilizing a disciplined project management approach.
- Work both individually and as part of a team across multiple development efforts simultaneously.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with cross-functional SMEs to develop performance-based learning objectives and assessments linked to these to guide content development.
- Develop technical training materials in easily understandable and consumable plain language for a variety of audiences in a variety of formats.
- Builds and/or maintain virtual machine (VM) environments used to deliver product training.
- Perform quality control on a variety of learning assets.
- Take on ad-hoc assignments and support the organizations mission as needed.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience developing technical courseware or product documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience applying instructional design techniques and adult learning theory.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- General knowledge of industry-standard learning content creation/storage tools.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- 5 years of technical instructional design experience.
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System.
- CPLP Certification or in progress.
- PMP Certification or in progress.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.