Clinical Integration Specialist - Denver
DispatchHealth is looking for a business minded leader with a clinical background to join our Clinical Integration team. The Clinical Integration Specialist will help support the growth and development of new and existing markets by supporting integrations with our clinical partners nationwide. This position requires moderate travel to help develop and strengthen our clinical partnerships across our markets.
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Work with clinical partners to develop referral and communication workflows and help optimize success of referral process through review and refinement efforts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement communication pathways. Create education for internal clinical teams and monitor adoption of practices.
- Develop training materials and documents to support processes.
Partner Education and Engagement
- Support and grow existing and new clinical partnerships (nurse advice line, case management, specialist groups, etc.).
- Provide in-depth partner training on DispatchHealth model and referral pathways to leadership and clinical staff.
- Identify opportunities for increased engagement through development and implementation of training materials and overarching engagement plan.
- Track closely implementation status, engagement level, and volume associated with each clinical integration.
Clinical Data Analysis
- Analyze clinical data to better understand outcomes among specific populations.
- Leverage data to improve processes and deepen clinical integrations.
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced and high energy start-up environment
- Highly organized and goal oriented
- Experience in public speaking and comfort speaking to large groups
- Strategic thinking
- Passion for redefining healthcare
- Up to 50% travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-6 years healthcare experience required
- RN license required
- Experience working in a consultative role strongly preferred
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.