Client Service Project Manager I
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Client Services Project Manager I (CSPM I) position is responsible for ensuring an effortless experience for Zayo’s customers with a multitude of requirements. A CSPM I is responsible for implementation projects, service reviews, project development, product and service knowledge, credit and dispute resolution and time management. We are both the internal and external interface for large and complex projects and proactively manage milestones and communications with our customers throughout the process relating to their requests.
• Investigates, resolves, and attempts to prevent further occurrence of customer issues.
• Leads implementation projects for customers, overlaying internal service delivery teams to ensure an effortless delivery experience.
• Produce and manage various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
• Create and present Service Reviews which include network reliability, service delivery, billing and other relevant topics tailored to the customers’ requirements.
• Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and effortless resolution of customer projects.
• Drives billing issues and collections for non-dedicated accounts to resolution.
• Develops a strong business relationship with all supported customers.
• Client Service or Project Management Experience 1 year
• Ability to answer phone calls to address customer needs
• Efficient with computers
• Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing requests in a professional manner.
• Passion for customer service and delivering an effortless user experience.
• Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
• Medium understanding of telecom a plus
• Low to Medium level of experience with Salesforce.com a plus
• Foreign Language fluency a plus; French or Spanish
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, plus two to five years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• High level of familiarity with MS Excel/Powerpoint/Word
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits including health, disability and life insurance, dental, vision, 401 (k) (US)
• Fitness membership discounts
• Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave