Chart Review, Quality-Clinical - Temporary & Part Time
At Healthgrades (HG) we are dedicated to delivering technology solutions that bring a new level of transparency to healthcare. We are on a mission to transform the industry through disruptive technology. Chart Review is conducted to better understand and assess the current state of quality performance at the client hospital. Chart Review is also used to monitor ongoing quality performance
What you will do:
- You will manage all aspects of the chart review process, including:
- Working with clients to access charts & data
- Work with HG physicians & consultants to identify charts eligible for review
- Conduct initial review of charts including HPI, interim summaries and discharge summary as well as ED notes, if applicable. Also review consult notes, operative notes, procedural notes and progress notes if present as well as MAR, lab and imaging results.
- You will communicate the results of chart review including:
- Detailed clinical assessment & expertise to each chart/cohort including presenting symptoms, comorbidities, complications, course of action and summary of opportunities
- Identify trends with each cohort reviewed.
- Extract info relevant to HG recommendations.
- Identify progress/trends with HG physicians and consultants.
- We are passionate about shaping the future of Healthgrades. We strive to Wow Every Customer!
What you will bring:
- Nursing Degree BSN and/or equivalent or higher
- If you are self-motivated and like to take initiative, this would be a great opportunity for you.
- Details matter. People know you for being organized.
- Project Management skills/experience are a definite plus!