Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for an Associate Project Manager who will work with the Professional Services team in the planning, development, and tracking, of project and resource schedules. This person ensures adequate resource utilization by preparing, updating, and maintaining individual and master project schedules. The Associate PM is the primary point of contact for identifying consultant availability, managing and reporting available capacity, and matching up consultants to opportunities to meet project requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the assignment and coordination of project resources.
- Oversee multiple project schedules to help ensure they meet project deliverables and adhere to project management methodologies and scheduling guidelines.
- Main point of contact for all customer communication regarding project and resources schedules.
- Serve as the liaison for account teams and Professional Services for the booking of resource assignments.
- Develop project resource plans and resource forecasting with appropriate parties to ensure appropriate capacity and utilization.
- Manage and communicate changes to the master schedule based on unanticipated events.
- Meet regularly with management team to identify resource issues and staffing options.
- Generate and distribute status reports and coordinate stakeholder meetings to disseminate progress, risks, and next steps.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use.
- Maintain responsibility for coordination and collaboration of project events, meetings, technical resources and third-party relationships.
Skills and Experience
- Comfortable communicating directly with customers.
- Strong organization skills and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude.
- Has designed and generated status reports and has run stakeholder meetings.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with excellent time management, organization and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel skills such as: vlookups, formulas, charts, and pivot tables.
- One year of previous project coordination/scheduling experience.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP a plus.
- BS/BA preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.