Professional Services Intern
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 5 years. And, we're transforming the invoice-to-cash industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a motivated and ambitious intern to join our Professional Services team who will assist in executing and delivering projects on behalf of our clients. This person will have exposure to project management fundamentals and receive an introduction to consulting and management techniques.
- Assist with the creation of project schedules and other project related material
- Perform basic system configuration
- Coordinate client status meetings
- Create and distributing project documentation
- Compile project and resource analysis
- Assist with managing and maintaining projects in the Project Management System
- Participate in requirements solicitation sessions
What you'll bring to the team
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to participate in our Summer Internship Program full-time, for approximately 10-12 weeks
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in a Business and/or Technical related field
How you’ll grow:
- Business training including tips on interviewing, presentations and other business categories
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks
What you'll get
- A Lively Culture: Summer BBQ’s, Ping pong tournaments, philanthropic committees, wellness committees, etc.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.