Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to make Agile IT history? Us too!
Agile is now at the center of every new product development initiative and Board room conversation, spreading far beyond its origins and now omnipresent in a range of industries - everything from the auto industry, to routers, chip manufacturing, groceries, and retail!
CA’s Agile Management Business Unit is comprised of three core products: CA-Agile Central, Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), and IT Service Management (ITSM). Combined, these products represent hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenue and are used by thousands of CA customers globally. CA’s Agile unit enables companies and all their contributors to morph their organization into places where transparency, trust and innovation results into their customer being successful.
About the Role
The VP, Product Management will lead CA’s Agile Central product organization within the Agile Management Business Unit. The mission of the VP, Product Management is to shape the future direction of the Agile Central product line through innovation, development and delivery of meaningful, value-add features and functionality benefiting Agile Central customers. You will lead, coach and manage the product team whose job it is to align execution with initiative, strategy and vision. You and your team will influence and deliver a feature roadmap that the business is excited to fund and that R&D is capable of delivering.
The VP, Product Management will be a key member of the Agile Management Business Unit’s leadership team and will play a critical role in defining and delivering the BU’s product strategy by:
- Establishing and solidifying Agile Central’s short, mid, and long-term product vision and roadmap
- Effectively communicating and building consensus within the BU regarding the product vision and roadmap
- Determining product investment areas and spend percentages
- Leading, coaching and managing the product management team to execute on the product strategy
- Acting as glue between our customers, delivered features and strategy
- Working closely and proactively with engineering, the product team, and directors to ensure the execution of work is aligned with the business vision and strategy
- Leading product steering meetings to guide business priorities, work status and potential changes
- Collaborating to build and present customer facing roadmap to create customer rapport and confidence in Agile Central’s product direction
- Traveling to meet with customers, analysts, internal stakeholders and prospects.
How You'll Stand Out
Essential expertise includes:
- 10+ years of experience as a product leader delivering highly successful technology products
- Prior experience partnering with software engineering teams to deliver commercial enterprise software products
- Rapid understanding of technology and its underpinnings needs to be second nature
- Stellar people abilities. You understand people and unify them behind common goals
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- True passion for Agile and changing the way people work.
- Servant leader. You help your team by removing their barriers and share the stage to help them reach their career and business goals
- Analytical: able to quickly tease signal from noise, identify solutions, and prioritize execution
- Executive presence. A great communicator. Self-aware, collaborative, and open to feedback
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.