Support and User Experience Specialist
We are looking for a leader in customer success. RoadWarrior is a small, fast-growing startup based in the heart of Boulder. We need technology lovers with a knack for solving problems and excellent communication skills.
In this position, you are not a task specialist in a rigid process, you have the opportunity to improve the process behind delivering a best-in-class user experience.
We are looking for someone who can use what they learn in the customer support experience to guide the development and design of the number one navigation app in the Google Play Store.
You'll provide the kind of customer service experiences exceptional enough to be regularly mentioned in customer reviews. You are a self-starter who is itching to go beyond simply responding to customer emails, and be the champion for shaping the entire user experience (UX). This could mean projects like writing and updating user guides, creating tutorial videos, developing user case studies, and more.
You have excellent writing skills and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and call a customer that needs a little extra support.
As the customer service champion, you assist in the handling customer support requests as well as own the overall process. You will triage the initial contact and problem solving on your own, as well as route issues to other team members for requests requiring deeper assistance. You must be someone who loves helping others, can keep smiling even when dealing with tough customers, and enjoys the process of making an anxious customer a happy customer.
- Handle customer support requests via Groove HQ (web-based)
- Troubleshoot issues including mobile app, phone/connection, and website issues
- Test out new versions of the app on Android and iOS devices
- Identify improvements in the customer service flow and the app
- Write articles/tutorials for features of the app to allow for customer self service
- Create videos of certain features and sections of the app to help educate customers
We’re looking for:
- Empathy for customers
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but ask for help when needed
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to be able to figure out customer issues
- Moderate to advanced technical aptitude, fluent with using mobile and web apps
- Previous experience with customer support/interaction
- Background or interest in logistics/transportation fields
There is a lot of room to grow at RoadWarrior! Let us know if you have special expertise such as any of the following:
- Graphic Design
- Google Ad Words
- Social Media
This is a contract position based at our office in downtown Boulder. We look forward to hearing from you!