Sr. Product Manager
Healthgrades is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join our team in downtown Denver. Are you looking for a company where you can grow and make a difference?
Millions of people use Healthgrades monthly to research, compare and connect with physicians and other healthcare professionals. We provide consumers with the information they need to make more informed decisions, including information about the provider’s experience, patient satisfaction and hospital quality. Physicians and healthcare professionals rely upon Healthgrades, as well, to accurately represent their practice online, make them more relevant and discoverable, and connect them with consumers. We are dedicated to delivering solutions that bring a new level of transparency to healthcare.
The Sr. Product Manager leads the planning, development, launch, and marketing of our new B2B MarTech software products and/or significant product enhancements in the customer relationship management (CRM) space for hospitals.
- Leads the discovery process and market research regarding product and customer requirements
- Defines the product vision
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop revenue and customer satisfaction forecasts
- Completes the return on investment analysis for product
- Manages the entire product development life cycle for both new products and enhancements to existing products
- Creates, maintains, and manages the product road map
- Ensures all stakeholders understand and support product requirements and specifications
- Defines all points of integration with third party systems
- Collaborates with stakeholders during sprints and development testing
- Partners with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy
- Assists with defining product positioning, target markets, and messaging of key product features and benefits
- Serves as the product evangelist for internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Serves as subject matter expert on product, product usage, and anticipated benefits
- Stays informed on emerging trends and technologies in the market
- Provides thought leadership on product design, utilization, and effectiveness to stakeholders across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, product launches, Agile, and project management, as a product manager
- 2+ years’ experience in CRM industry
- Proficiency in multi-channel marketing platforms and associated software, applications, and architecture
- Deep Understanding of prevalent MarTech stacks in Email Marketing/Marketing Automation, Mobile Messaging, Social Media Marketing, Digital Advertising, Consumer Journey Management, Data Management Platforms
- Analyze product performance and market data then develop recommendations and improvements to products and infrastructure
- Experience setting priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to Lead Teams to deliver high quality products on time and communicate detailed, persuasive information to all stakeholders
- Ability to adhere to strict design principles and policies as well as translate ideas and customer input into creative products and solutions
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!