Senior Product Manager
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Senior Product Manager
Prologis is developing a completely new line of business for our customers with our Prologis Essentials product. Leveraging our #1 position and global scale with almost a $100B of assets under management, we are entering another phase of growth with a focus on delivering additional services and products to customers. We need to hire our first Senior Product Manager position in the company to define and deliver success with our new venture. If you’re excited to be part of our new team working with executives across the company, this is the right opportunity for you!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building out and communicating our product value to internal and external audiences. This means making our solution and product value propositions real through the creation of product narratives, technology showcases and hands-on experiences. The Sr Product Manager serves as the subject matter expert across the broader organization and is the go-to place for expertise and the engineering/product management connection.
You know how to use data to provoke interest and tell a story. You are equally comfortable building compelling product narratives as you are collaborating with industry influential, customers, and colleagues across the company. You have the ability to analyze and diagnose complex technical and business challenges, formulate out of the box solutions, and influence engineering in product roadmap and investment areas. You are obsessed with the customer experience, and are able to simplify and sprint.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving our new B2B business focused on delivering customer value through Prologis Essentials. You have and will continue to build exceptional technical aptitude, leadership skills and business acumen. You will be able to generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
- This Senior Product Manager works with customers, suppliers, internal teams, and management to develop and test B2B growth strategies.
- Work with the Prologis Essentials team in identifying and guiding strategic technology and functional dependencies for product roadmap development
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, roadmaps, and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost, and timeline
- Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams (other product managers, designers, engineers) to ship new products and features
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Drive awareness of Prologis Essentials in the market and engage with key influencers.
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types (written, videos, presentations) as needed to drive business growth and marketing success.
- Help define the next business opportunity for our customers and our vendors.
- Exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Significant/meaningful experience in ecommerce, market place, or B2B product management
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience building a B2B portal.
- Master or MBA level degree preferred
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.