Senior Product Manager, Adtech
SpotX is video ad serving platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in Colorado. You’ll help us build and enhance our video ad serving platform for media owners and advertisers globally and have a ton of fun along the way while you lead strategic initiatives across our product portfolio.
You will either have previous ad tech experience as a product manager, a deep technical understanding of the ad tech ecosystem or a compelling previous career as a product manager in a consulting field doing M&A due diligence in adtech.
As a senior member of the Product Team, you will be working very closely with many cross functional teams to help define, develop and launch products to continue our market leadership in digital video advertising.
Making an immediate impact:
- Own key product initiatives across our media owner and advertiser platforms including ad serving, supply side platform features, core platform functionality, data products, programmatic TV and mobile and connected TV
- Be part of an influential Product Team at one of the industry’s leading ad tech companies
- Develop an expertise for ad tech systems and become someone our cross functional teams can rely on for leadership and knowledge
- Be the product lead for one or more scrum teams and have a knack for technical initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design and Engineering teams to build smart, beautiful and unique products that are balanced by the true definition of MVP
- Work with product marketing to bring your products to market and raise awareness
- Continue the conversation after the initial product launch; understand market acceptance by defining and tracking KPIs to decide if we need to iterate or if we should invest beyond MVP
- Have broad exposure to each of SpotX’s core and emerging products benefiting Publishers and Advertisers and help define future products.
- Successfully manage products through the full product development lifecycle—from collecting business requirements to ideation, definition, development and delivery of innovative products
- Effectively communicate project scope, value proposition and project objectives cross functionally
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 4-7 years experience working in Ad Tech with a strong technical understanding of how video ad platforms work
- Prior people management experience leading other PM's as that in the plan for the key role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills: strategic thinking and business acumen
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams to facilitate a close relationship with Engineering, Marketing and Sales
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Certified Product Owner, or comparable Agile experience
- Experience working with SCRUM or Engineering teams
- Experience working with user interfaces (UI and UX) and design validations
- Experience helping defining and launching products
- Familiar with software application development
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO(work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Ping pong, snacks and happy hours
- Medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in Amsterdam, Belfast, Hamburg, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm, Singapore and Sydney. In October 2017, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, will complete its 100% acquisition of SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.