Product Operations Analyst - SlingTV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking passionate, energetic and flexible individuals to join the team as analysts. The business operations analysts will be responsible for ensuring business continuity, using business intelligence and other tools to analyze data to understand business performance and provide insights to senior leadership. S/he will seek to redefine the industry standards and practices in order to create high quality, best in class reports and insights. S/he should be comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple reporting requirements and working to find creative solutions.
- Work with individuals and teams to understand reporting and data requirements and build reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis for various business teams and leadership, using a variety of analytical and visualization tools
- Understand the insights provided by the data be able to communicate results and recommendations effectively to executives
- Develop and maintain dashboards, performance scorecards and platform KPIs
- Participate in the development and measurement of key themes, trends and performance of various aspects of the business
- Use business intelligence and analysis to recommend, initiate and manage projects that will improve the business processes and customer experience
- Participate in defining, designing and constantly improving the pro-active customer experience
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university AND 2 years of relevant experience OR 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience OR a combination of education and work experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and other business units to form strong cross-org and cross-enterprise wide relationships
- Excellent MS Excel
- Ability to work with big data sets
- Strong collaborative/ team work skills; a problem solver with a results orientation
- Attention to detail and ability to work with numbers and data to produce meaningful insights
- Passion for TV, technology and being a part of something that will redefine the future