At GutCheck, we pioneered agile market research to provide our clients with actionable answers and insights, globally, at the speed of their business. Our team of full-service agile research experts works with leading technology, consumer packaged goods and retail clients to help them gain richer consumer insights leading to confident product innovation decisions.
Through the fusion of GutCheck’s technology platform, proven research methodology, and human expertise, we help clients strengthen their business, support innovative product development, and evolve their expertise with every insight. We believe in the power of consumer feedback, and we are dedicated to providing the right solutions at the right time, helping clients think smarter and act faster.
About the role
As the Product Manager in an agile environment, you will provide the deep product expertise needed to lead GutCheck in bringing highly differentiated and value creating products to market. You will be responsible for understanding our clients, the market and our business goals. You will also work with the product, marketing, commercial and executive teams to develop new products and enhance existing products. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team that includes software engineers, product managers, researchers and clients.
In short, if you enjoy building new innovative products that focuses on consumer feedback and you’re looking for a great culture, you should definitely talk to us!
What You’ll Do
- Tee It Up! Live by and champion our cultural values of Team, Educated Opinion, Economic Thinking, Intellectual Honesty, and Trust
- Create new products and user experiences for our consumer, client, and researcher audience.
- Analyze and understand market research trends and client pain points to develop product strategies that create a unique advantage
- Translate broad strategic objectives into specific tactics and cross functional goals
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups in the organization over the entire product development lifecycle from requirements gathering to release to rollout training
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the UX, engineering and QA teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality
- Create sales training materials and train the company on new and/or existing products
- Update and create product specific marketing collateral
- Inform the competitive market assessment and update as appropriate
- Define, utilize and measure key product metrics to help inform data driven decisions
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
- Market research experience
- Experience working in/with consumer packaged goods, technology or retail companies
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience
- An appreciation for great user design and consumer feedback
- Outstanding verbal, written, time management, and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Enjoys working with a collaborative team in a fast paced, agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management (PMP) or Six Sigma certification a plus
GutCheck is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.