Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including Microsoft, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
As a Product Manager at Percolate, you will be responsible for defining your team’s roadmap and leading a team of engineers and designers to ship products that delight users while delivering business value to our customers.
In this role, you’ll work with the Core product team, responsible for building out enterprise-grade shared services like Percolate’s identity, permissioning, and metadata functionality. Critical in this role will be your ability to anticipate scale challenges, map business requirements to technical vision, and balance support for our application users and external developers using these shared services.
Your day to day activities will include customer and market research, communicating product opportunities, reviewing designs, negotiating scopes, and analyzing success metrics. This is an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best designers and engineers in New York on a product with strong traction and active, engaged users.
Successful candidates will have three main traits: product sense, leadership, and the ability to get things done. They'll also be technical enough to truly understand where the complexity in features lies and to anticipate obstacles in the development process.
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- 4+ years of experience with Software-as-a-Service desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of shipping great products
- Ability to adapt to or experience in working at a hyper-growth startup environment
- Ability to make data-driven decisions without succumbing to “analysis paralysis”
- Ability to think critically about design
- Disciplined organization skills with acute attention to detail and ability to ask the questions nobody else has asked
- Driver - “get it done” personality. Able to balance multiple projects and follow through on plans
- Expertise in web service architectures or SaaS design patterns
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a structured way
- BA/BS in computer science or a related technical field desirable
- Craft product roadmaps by gathering input from customers, cross-functional teams, market and competitive research, product usage
- Drive consensus and articulate initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership team and stakeholders while also being able to interface with technical audiences at varying levels
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria to inform the total user experience
- Work hands-on with design, engineering, and marketing teams to prioritize, scope, ship, iterate features
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Communicate strategy, plans, progress and scorecard to leadership and cross functional teams
- Support the GTM process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to achieve internal readiness and launch objectives
- Be a subject matter expert and point of contact for shared application services and framework like permissioning, identity, and the Percolate object model.