SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and help us build and enhance our digital video advertising products. You will be located in our Broomfield, CO office working alongside engineering teams as a member of the Product Management team and reporting to a SpotX Product leader.
Data will be an important, strategic focus for SpotX in 2019 and beyond. You will be developing, continually evolving and defining our data products to ensure our market leadership in digital advertising. This means driving new and innovative ways to sell, serve, target, optimize and measure video campaigns.
The successful person in this role will have experience as a Product Manager or Agile Product Owner with a track record of bringing new software products to market, and will have experience creating and developing a product in close collaboration with cross-functional teams. You will be required to form a strong technical understanding of the products you are crafting and the ad tech landscape.
Making an immediate impact:
- Act as a Product Owner in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- Write, prioritize and own user stories for feature backlogs
- Express a bias for action as you get up to speed and find ways to contribute while you build your expertise.
- Problem solving skills: strategic thinking and business acumen
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create effective Go-To-Market plans
- Comfortable giving product launch demos and presentations
- Bachelor Degree required
- 1-3 years experience in a Product Management role OR
- 1-3 years working in Ad Tech with a technical understanding of how digital advertising platforms work; success defining and launching software products
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams to facilitate a close relationship with Engineering, Marketing and Business Development
- Certified Product Owner, or comparable Agile experience
- Experience integrating data management platforms or activation of audience targeted campaigns
- Experience working with SCRUM or Kanban implementation of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with user interfaces (UI and UX) and design validations
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO(work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball, and ping pong