Envysion, a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, including fast casual restaurants, convenience stores and wireless dealers, is seeking a Product Manager. In this role, you will have ownership over the customer experience with Envysion's physical on-site presence. Customers' first experience with Envysion is typically at the time of installation. First impressions are lasting, and we want to create a great experience from the outset. We're looking for a product manager who thrives in a high growth, dynamic environment and adapts well to change.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing product leadership for our hardware products, including product lifecycle and installation services line of business.
- Defining the customer journey as it relates to installation and on-going support of on-site equipment.
- Maintaining the hardware product roadmap.
- Driving requirements for the hardware solutions suite that Envysion offers for the various industries we serve, as well as developing and maintain the competitive landscape.
- Partnering with our engineering team to create effective solutions in our ecosystem.
- Partnering with our operations team to ensure smooth delivery and support solutions.
- Being a product advocate and resource for customer facing departments including Sales, Customer Support Management and Support.
- Building relationships and collaborating with Integrator Partners to understand their needs and ensure mutual success in the ecosystem, while serving the best interest of our customers.
Competencies and Skills
- BS, BA or other relevant degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience, ideally with some time spent working with hardware-enabled SaaS solutions
- Experience delivering solutions to retailers is a plus
- Demonstrated skills in translating customer pain points into problem definition statements and acceptance criteria
- Must be solution and team oriented with the ability to collaborate, build credibility and trust, and influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathetic, and can facilitate a meeting of minds with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills and demonstrated ability for second-order thinking
- Self-motivated, able to proactively work toward goals independently
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.