Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for…
The Product Manager is responsible for developing the customer and business interests of BombBomb’s client applications. Gifted in communication and analysis, the PM can speak authoritatively about competing products, businesses, and the markets they exist. This position has an irrepressible eye for detail and cares deeply for the quality and approachability of the products that are in their charge. Working with BombBomb’s business and technology leaders, they’re responsible for gathering requirements, identifying lead times, setting priorities, project planning and team management of complex development cycles of the company’s software. They will effectively measure, communicate, and report on defined KPIs, deliverables, resource requirements, work plans, budgets, and barriers to support their projects. The Product Manager will work closely with their technology team, QA and designers using Scrum practices to achieve these goals. As a result, they will take a very active role in driving all projects toward on-time completion while satisfying business and customer interests.
What you will do…
Within 2 months of start: Inherit the daily product management of all current technologies. You are confident in Scrum practices and using Jira to manage your prioritized backlog of work, epics and releases. You are running meetings, setting priorities, managing the scope for successful product enhancements, bug fixes and fires for each of your inherited projects. At any moment, you can be called on to know the status of any of your tech stacks. You have instilled confidence in senior leadership so that they are coming to you with questions and concerns.
Within 4 months of start: Overseeing Product Team meetings, keeping us updated on all things progress and status. You have begun to create customer centric KPIs, metric reporting, internal and external feedback loops. Confidently managing 2 week sprint cycles, backlog prepped 3 sprints ahead of time, and leading retrospectives for your team.
Within 6 months of start: Full blown PM dominance of all current technologies.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Flexibility: Jumps in and out of projects at any stage and is always willing to try something new.
- Persistence / Tenacity: Ability to hold tight to ideas and standards to pull a project to high-quality completion.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 7+ years experience in the tech industry
- 3+ years experience as a product owner, delivering value
- 2+ years in the trenches startup experience
- Amazing communication skills
- Demonstrated skills working cross-functionally with teams
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth