Ombud is seeking an experienced Product Manager to deliver an Intelligent Process Automation Platform designed for Sales Operations. As our Product Manager, you will drive the success of the Ombud platform and the process efficiency of our SDLC. You will be an evangelist of our product and will build lasting relationships with our customers and prospects, gathering their feedback and understanding opportunities for Ombud’s roadmap. You will build features from existing ideas, your thought leadership, and interaction with customers and prospects alike. Your relentless focus on execution, data-driven decision-making, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams will transform our product vision into reality.
You will collaborate across the business, including with our incredibly talented team of engineers, to drive the success of our solution by way of prioritization, detailed requirements, vision and positioning.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of driving software products from ideation to implementation as part of a cross-functional Agile team. You should possess a balanced blend of business and technical savvy and be passionate about the problems that are solved by our product and the potential future solutions that our product roadmap will execute against.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert in Ombud’s products, use cases, and technology stack
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle, taking features from ideas to requirements while ensuring alignment with the long-term vision for our product
- Manage creation and maintenance of product roadmaps, feature prioritization, epics, and stories
- Provide well-defined and prioritized requirements/user stories to enable our engineers to build and test against
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies: daily scrums, story grooming/refinement, sprint planning, stakeholder demos, and retrospectives
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition while ensuring acceptance criteria is clear, demo-able, and testable
- Identify market needs for current and future products by conducting ongoing market research
- Understand the “why” behind customer requests and pain points to derive and build solutions
- Maintain and report on product metrics that can quantitatively inform our product strategy
- Conduct ongoing user research to gain qualitative insights into our product strategy while forging lasting relationship with key customers
- Collaborate with Development, QA, DevOps and other members of the Product teams to ensure continuous feedback while ensuring backlogs are representative of both the business and technical teams’ needs
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure customer feature requests are considered, expectations are clearly communicated, and commitments are met
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment on product direction and collaborate on the development of market-facing communication materials
- 5+ years of product management experience in an Agile environment; prior software development experience a huge plus
- Prior experience managing all aspects of a consumer-facing, B2B software product preferred
- Exposure to a variety of software development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Understanding of Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative product research
- Leadership competencies that enable you to lead by influence and negotiate
- Ability to develop product strategies and communicate recommendations to management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer sites and trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science; MBA a plus
Ombud Values - IT WAR:
- Integrity: Total trust in the team; striving for what is good and right
- Thought Leadership: Mediocrity is not the fail-safe; aptitude and desire to continue learning
- Willingness: Prompt to act or respond; contribute outside of your job description
- Ambition: Self-Starter that doesn’t wait for things to happen, Focus and Drive to accomplish something great; relentless pursuit of opportunity
- Reliability: Perform consistently well; dependable
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical, RTD Eco-Pass
- Downtown Denver working environment
About Ombud: Ombud is building an Intelligent Process Automation platform that scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated, and machine learning is applied to streamline sales operations. The Ombud platform is changing how people organize, collaborate and execute their day-to-day workflow while improving their quality of life and organizational efficiency. Industry innovators such as Nutanix, Kronos, Palo Alto Networks, Zendesk, SendGrid, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, HubSpot, Anaplan, and Cloudera use Ombud to create a competitive advantage, increase thought leadership, and grow their businesses.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.