Product Manager, Radical Simplification
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager within our Saver Experience Group to lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers responsible for the growth of Ibotta’s user base.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve our user experience
- Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives with potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Own the product roadmap for all projects related to your initiatives
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals including
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Build partnerships and manage stakeholders across product development and other departments
- Drive major product initiatives focused on expanding the Ibotta experience to new channels
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies (5+ for SPM)
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to run A/B tests, manipulate data, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it's better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- Experience working with growth tactics to increase acquisition, activation, retention and referrals a plus
- BA/BS in CS, Engineering, Economics, Physics, Math, Business, Product Design, Marketing is a plus
- MBA or graduate degree in a similarly relevant field is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.