Product Manager - Mobile
Greater Denver Area
- Own the creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions in alignment with product and company needs and goals with a specific focus on provided great mobile apps for technology professionals
- Remain neutral on mobile platforms (iOS and Android) to serve both markets
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to obtain and refine business needs/requirements
- Work collaboratively with UI/UX designers and Engineering to ensure optimal design of mobile solutions, in addition to delivering a great experience for customers/users
- Ensure effective prioritization of day to day requests along with strategic roadmap work to achieve optimal benefit to the business. Ensure alignment and buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives. Able to positively influence to ensure priorities are withheld where appropriate.
- Deliver frequent, incremental value of roadmap items and stakeholder requirements. Attain assurance of usability for end users.
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies within an Agile environment.
- Actively participate in the sprint ceremonies including writing sprint stories for backlog, elaborate/groom stories for upcoming sprints, lead sprint planning for your product area
- Expertise as an Agile Product Owner for tactical aspects, but within overall Product Management role responsible for tactical and strategic. Demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories, participation in Scrum Ceremonies
- Work closely with Development and QA in planning, story refinement, and day to day involvement in story execution.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Client Services to develop and execute release and go-to-market plans
- Facilitate the definition of new and refinement of existing product related business processes.
- Provide coaching, training and collaboration to users and stakeholders to ensure effective utilization of solutions.
- Work with Product Marketing to obtain market research, competitive analysis. Analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in performing full lifecycle Product Management for iOS and Android mobile
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful product management/marketing strategies and practices, as well as business and financial acumen
- Technical background and knowledge of mobile application development
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Success in working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholder groups with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task.
- Ability to build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks.
- Experience with marketing automation and financial (billing/reporting) systems a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus, or a technical degree with significant business experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant digital product management experience, including 4+ years in a product leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide formal and informal training to internal stakeholder groups.
- Pragmatic Marketing (Product Management) certification a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Read Full Job Description