Product Manager - Growing Start-Up!!
We are searching for a Product Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Product Manager do at Cyber GRX?
Through collaboration with a variety of teams, the Product Manager is responsible for leading with a customer focus through collaboration and exceptional product management. Leading specified release cycles using efficient project management practices, this person helps deliver high quality products efficiently, on time and within the budget, delighting our partners, customers and users.
You will be working with a talented group of designers, researchers, and developers. These individuals are self-motivated, proactive and action-based and we work collaboratively to ensure consistency and reusability. We take pride in the work we do and the solutions we provide our users. We help our users and the business re-imagine the way people, process and technology mesh in the digital world through research and design thinking as well as sound product management practices. We are driving a user-centered design culture and we take any opportunity to educate and share our methodology with the business. We work cross-functionally and collaboratively with all parts of the business. CyberGRX lets you express your creativity in our dynamic office.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll lead feature prioritization and road map planning consulting with engineers, designers, UX researchers, partners and other stakeholders
- You will work closely with Engineering and Operations leadership to manage and plan resource allocation and needs
- You’ll understand and perform market assessments
- You’ll take charge of defining and tracking success metrics
- In the context of agile development processes, you will:
- Work with Engineering to create detailed specifications for stories
- Lead prioritization efforts including backlog grooming, break epics down into stories; attend stand-up, sprint, retrospective and demo meetings
- Work with the Design team and Customer Success to gather feedback from customers on new product capabilities
- Work with the Design team and Engineering to add documentation for new functionality and release notes
- Continually focus on improving the development process
What you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science or Mathematics - or equivalent experience
- You’ve got at least 5 years of experience in a software development and software product management process
- You have a strong customer advocate mentality
- You have the ability to work well as both a leader and as a member of a team
- You consciously contribute to creating a workplace culture that emphasizes the mission, vision and values of the company
- You have experience in LEAN UX and Agile Development process
- You are able to be both visionary and hands on when needed
- You have a successful track record of leading complex projects and net new solutions
- You’ve worked in Agile management tools – Confluence/JIRA
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.