Product Manager - Enterprise Solutions
We are looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in creating and managing HomeAdvisor's custom-built CRM platform. This role will focus on integrating our consumer-facing and business-facing products with our internal tools, helping our teams more effectively sell products and services, and manage our customer relationships.
- Act as product domain expert at all levels of customer interactions, and represent the voice of customers to internal teams
- Create and execute product roadmaps that achieve business goals and align with overall strategy
- Deeply understand the technical and business needs of existing and target customers
- Define use cases, business processes, functional architecture, and detailed product requirements documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Provide guidance to Engineering, Architecture, and UX teams to deliver great products to our customers
- Partner with Sales and Customer Care Services to successfully roll out new products and enhancements, ensuring a great end-to-end customer experience across all departments and locations.
- Create, implement, coordinate, and train users on enhancements to the CRM system
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Product Design, with a proven record of building enterprise applications
- 2+ years of experience in various aspects of CRM product development
- Ability to grow a product from a concept, to plan and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamical, entrepreneurial environment with focus on hands-on execution
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively as part of a larger project team
- Ability to make sound business judgment and strong decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Meticulous organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with software development team
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Analytics, or a related field preferred
We are shaping what it means to be Rocky Mountain Tech. We are known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, thoughtful approach to career development, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we are a true meritocracy and fundamentally believe our people are our greatest asset.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’ve made it this far along our post, this probably sounds a lot like you and where you want to thrive! We would be delighted to have the opportunity to start the conversation!
Have some general questions about working with us? Chat online with our recruiting team – visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register for our next chat.