Product Manager, Endpoint Products
Are you seeking out the next step up in your Product Management career? The Webroot Product Management team is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to be part of the Consumer Solutions team. You possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, an appreciation for user experience, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will be a knowledgeable on innovative product management practices and be able to quickly ramp up knowledge new technologies applied in the Next Generation Cyber Security market.
You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand what opportunities exist, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will be a domain expert and have in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape. Defining and tracking success metrics of the products is a key part of the role, an analytical approach is a must.
You are able to apply your previous software experience and learn new skills and technology quickly to define and enhance a strong product portfolio. Your collaboration skills have marked you out as a team player while your ownership and drive has shown team members you can lead.
As a Product Manager for our Endpoint Products, based in our Broomfield, CO, office, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the vision and strategy for key Webroot mobile and desktop products. Working closely with Development, other Product Managers, Sales, Marketing teams and partners, you will be the authority and evangelist on all activities in this space. Endpoint products are the heart of our Consumer products and our strategy and roadmap are critical in maintaining Webroot’s leadership.
Webroot uses an Agile development methodology, and you will work with Development manager counterparts to execute the product roadmap and define the associated release requirements for the development team.
- Own and understand market needs and build product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with Product development teams to execute on product strategies and user experience goals
- Deliver world-class solutions based on market analysis and input from customers, prospects, analysts, advisory teams and internal product experts.
- Take over a defined but yet-to-be launched new product and oversee it’s go to market execution.
- Evaluate the strategic direction for certain products currently in the portfolio some of which may be slated for end-of-life.
- Define and prioritize product requirements/user stories based on business value and level of effort.
- Maintain, and prioritize the product backlog based on business value and level of effort.
- Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; define feature requirements, write user stories and acceptance tests; partner with UX team to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
- Collaborates with other Product Managers to leverage core technologies and technical features across product lines.
- Represent Webroot as a domain and product expert.
- Define and contribute to pricing, positioning, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Assist with internal and external communication.
- Interface directly with customers and the Webroot support team on customer escalation issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years of desktop, mobile or SaaS product management experience
- Experience in the security industry a plus
- Demonstrable experience working with customers and internal teams to determine and refine user stories, including being an advocate for user experience.
- Demonstrable experience of ramping up knowledge on emergent technologies in the Cyber Security or similar market.
- The ability to analyze data, including sales, user feedback, product usage data, etc to support your recommendations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for great user experience concepts and testing
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America, Europe, and Asia (up to 20%) and is located in Broomfield, CO.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.