Product Leadership (Director-Level), Partnerships
Gusto is looking for an entrepreneurial problem solver to lead product management for our Partners Team. The team’s mission is to multiply our customer impact through a thriving partner ecosystem, from the largest software companies to the smallest local accounting firms. By forging long-lasting industry partnerships, we can solve more problems for more businesses across the world.
As part of Gusto’s PM leadership team, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing on a strategy that you craft with a team of nimble and talented PM’s. You’ll build a team, a business, and set of products that our customers will love and will set a new bar for the industry. If you are a customer-focused builder who thrives on making major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead product management for Gusto’s Partner Team: Recruit, hire, and empower a team of PMs
- Develop the Partner Team roadmap for a cross-functional team of PMs, engineers, designers, operators and marketers
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences that make our users smile
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Be an owner of features and products, end to end
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of hands-on product management experience, with at least 2 years managing product teams
- Bring grit, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and be a hands-on help to your team
- Have a proven track record of building products that users love
- Drive user research to drive product changes
- Be organized and advocate for design methodologies and processes
- Pay great attention to detail. "Pixel perfect isn't an ideal, it is a requirement"
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have SaaS experience serving SMB’s or managing strategic partnerships
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.