Product Launch Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Product Launch Manager is responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for all Conga releases with a goal of having each release make as much impact on the market as intended.
The Product Launch Manager reports into the Product Marketing team, but is responsible for working with peers in Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Demand Gen, Sales Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Legal from product (or release) inception through market readiness. Responsibilities include working with Product Management to define releases, their goals and themes, ensuring all internal departments understand their role in releases, facilitate communication of release readiness internal and to customers & partners and managing Product Life Cycle for products already in the market.
This is critical role for Conga to make sure all internal constituents are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we put new products to market. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams and drive success at Conga as we grow our leadership position in intelligent document automation. This position is located in Broomfield, CO.
- Work with Product Management & Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology
- Strong accountability and project management for tasks without close supervision
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience preferred
- 2+ yrs relevant experience in Product Management or Product Marketing preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire to take more responsibilities and move into a product marketing or product management role over time
- Ability to build excellent rapport with leadership across Conga
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking
- Domain expertise in Salesforce and/or Contract Lifecycle Management desirable but not necessary
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices highly desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.