Product Development Assistant
To live up to our company’s mission, we are committed to delivering high quality project kits to our passionate crafting consumers. As a Product Development Assistant, you will play a critical role in developing these project kits by managing pattern design across many categories, collaborating with category experts to deliver technical excellence, and jumping in on as-needed graphic design projects.
- Design and maintain pattern template standards and collection specific iterations for multiple categories with cross-functional collaboration
- Lead relationship with external printing vendor for on time deliveries, printing standards, and file uploads of physical patterns
- Collaborate with Creative Services team to stay on brand, on message, and provide well-executed results
- Oversee pattern creation timelines and effectively inform team members of expected delivery dates while managing changing priorities
- Create visual tools for better cross-functional partnerships
- Support in as-needed eCommerce graphic design projects like packaging, class instructions, etc.
- Develop expertise in project kit instructions, diagrams, and tools, and effectively communicate techniques to the team for optimal process execution
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 1+ years experience in Graphic Design or related field
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States