FareHarbor Sites Product Owner
The FareHarbor Sites Product Owner serves as the point person through the feature development cycle for updates and improvements to the FareHarbor Sites product. They act as a source of knowledge and are integral in understanding use cases, identifying pitfalls, and helping to solve problems. Product Owners also communicate with both internal and external stakeholders about requirements, release times, and prioritization, and work with the team to make sure that projects are moving ahead on schedule.
- Effectively communicate feature requirements to all necessary stakeholders
- Work with senior team members and design members to ensure feature releases encompass all necessary requirements.
- Help stakeholders prioritize and choose high-value ROI initiatives.
- Ensure that the development team is able to deliver features on time and with the agreed upon specifications.
- Ensure the development team is able to have swift answers to time sensitive technical and use-case scenario information.
- Serve as a source of knowledge and expertise when discussing impact and scope surrounding roadmap initiatives.
- Anticipate pitfalls and shortcomings within the feature development process.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments at FareHarbor surrounding feature changes, updates, and statuses.
- Communicate effectively with senior team members throughout the stages of development to convey progress, issues, bottlenecks, or additionally available opportunities.
- Wear a variety of hats throughout the product development cycles, including and not limited to project management, sourcing, QA, department communication, and more.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the FareHarbor Sites product and engage in continuous ongoing learning in areas of lower proficiency.
- 1+ years of product management experience.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and understand complex systems.
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Be motivated, hard-working, and able to lead by example.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Work well and collaborate effectively within teams.
- Working knowledge of Agile framework.
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance and Vision
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events
- 401k + Employer Match