Principal Product Manager
Position Overview As Vendavo extends into new product and market segments, we are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our CPQ product line.
You will play a critical role in refining and executing strategy and roadmap, informed by market and customer needs. You will work with a talented cross functional team including UX, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to prioritize and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Define the product vision for Vendavo CPQ for our core industry verticals.
- Define the strategy to achieve that vision, aligned with your company strategy.
- Define and execute the roadmap, with clear priorities and working closely with engineering teams
- Build and sustain relationships with Vendavo customers and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Represent the customers in every interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- Work closely with product marketing to package and position products and enable sales teams
- Be an expert in the CPQ domain, market and competition.
- Evangelize Vendavo CPQ solution to internal and external audiences. Qualifications:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of CPQ experience
- Deep understanding of CPQ domain Proven track record of managing
- Enterprise SaaS applications in a global organization
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery and taking the product to the market
- Strong customer research skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills Experience with Agile development methodologies