Workplace Experience Coordinator
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
The Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a supportive and functional office environment. It will be a large part of your job to sustain Evolve’s culture and values in the workplace. In that, you will act as lead on the operations of the office. This position requires someone to be a “Jack” or “Jill” of all trades. You will at some points be an office manager, at others an events coordinator, and at others a specialist in conducive workplace environments.
This position is the admin hub of the office. You won’t necessarily be expected to aid with other departments; however, you will certainly have a hand in the day-to-day functionality of the entire company.
The perfect candidate for this role is someone who is eager to learn the ins and outs of internal operations, while at the same time be passionate about productivity and growth environments. Your undying drive for success must match your desire to ensure the equal success of your colleagues.
- Office reception, which includes receiving guests, administrative tasks, and ensuring the constant cleanliness of the entire office
- Identifying and implementing efficient processes related to office & internal operations
- Events coordination, including two monthly all-hands meetings and multiple annual outings
- Ensure the workplace is constantly improving and meeting the needs & standards of Evolve and its employees
- Create feedback channels to better understand those needs for change/enhancement
- Office supply ordering, inventory and dispersion
- Calendar and travel coordination for the Leadership team
- Occasional administrative support for both the Ops and People Ops teams
- Help facilitate the new-hire training and onboarding processes
- Be the embodiment of Evolve’s culture and values, particularly as an internal relations representative for the company
- Actively source potential vendors and partners for company functions
- Be the point of contact for all office operations
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who can work with many different teams and people
- An inability to say “that’s not my job!”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true belief that anything can get done with intellect and work ethic
- A willingness to always step up to the plate and strive to make the impossible possible
- A ridiculous ability to tackle many projects at once
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills out of this world
- An understanding that every day will be different (and that actually excites you!)
Four-year bachelor's degree preferred
THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.