OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 26 million diners per month via online reservations across more than 47,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The OpenTable service enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus, and other useful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to the company's website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. For restaurants, the OpenTable hospitality solutions enable them to run their reservation book, streamline their operations, and improve their service levels. Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated over 1.7 billion diners around the world. OpenTable is headquartered in San Francisco and has bookable restaurants in more than 20 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States. Restaurants are available for reservations in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
About Our Role:
OpenTable is looking for an experienced Workforce Planning and Technology Manager (WPTM). This position will help us with the management of our telephony and workforce management tool, along with other technologies within the contact center as necessary. The role will also provide OpenTable with manpower plans to achieve service level targets for our global support organization.
As the functional manager of contact center technology, you will execute the daily administration, phone number management, IVR flows and prompts/recordings for the system. Our business demands that we take calls anytime and from anywhere, which may require before/after regular business hours support. This position will partner with internal customers to identify contact center problems, assess their impact, formulate potential alternatives, and implement solutions which enhance both the customer experience and the efficiency of the contact center.
You will also be responsible for building and maintaining mid - long term staffing plans for OpenTable's global customer support organization for all contact channels. This includes providing recommendations on training class placements and sizes, suggesting shrinkage adjustments based on seasonality and advising on overtime necessity where applicable. You will be working with various stakeholders including Finance, Recruiting, P&C, Training and Operations, so clear, targeted and concise communication skills are critical.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for contact center systems and tools including but not limited to: telephony, workforce management and CRM systems
- Work with support operations, WFM, and customer support teams to address current and future IP Telephony needs
- Analyze our current telephony environment and propose, manage, and lead key improvement projects
- Architect, implement and maintain IVR systems to accommodate global 24x7 contact centers
- Develop and deliver contact center manpower plans accounting for all channels based on volume forecasts
- Analyze, interpret and summarize complex data as it relates to contact center performance
- Use workforce management software and historical data to predict and model manpower plans
- Determine staffing impacts of company initiatives
- 3+ years WFM experience
- Hands on usage of WFM tools (Aspect eWFM, Nice inContact, Monet, Pipkins, Teleopti or others)
- Experience with contact center workload delivery tools including IVR and ACD systems as well as digital channels (Genesys, Five9, Talkdesk, Salesforce OMNI and others)
- Knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights & weekends
- Some travel will be required (less than 10%)
- Excellent technical and business communications, both verbal and written
This is a full time exempt position based in Denver.
If you're passionate about joining the OpenTable team and believe this is the role for you, please apply!
OpenTable is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.