VP of Customer Success
What You’ll Do
- As the Vice President of Customer Success at GoSpotCheck, you’ll lead and empower our team of Customer Success Managers, Data and Insights Analysts, and Support Team members who support all of our customers. You’ll ensure that our customers are realizing the full value of the product, while also receiving best-in-class service. You’ll use your extensive leadership experience to implement scalable processes and procedures for our fast-growing organization. Most importantly, you’ll coach and level up all of your direct reports to help them find long-term success at GoSpotCheck.
What We’ll Achieve
- With your expertise, we’ll design the Customer Success organization to scale, establishing headcount of leaders and members of the team and setting clear expectations of your involvement at each organizational level.
- We’ll effectively coach and mentor the leaders of the organization, establishing a clear cadence of feedback, onboarding and trainings, and establishing Key Performance Indicators to measure each team’s success.
- We’ll develop a best-in-class Customer Success Team through thoughtful onboarding and continuous cultivation of your direct reports, priming the next leaders within the organization.
- We’ll create relevant customer churn metrics by measuring current metrics, closing weak spots to reduce customer churn risk, and developing new ideas to retain customers.
- We’ll design and implement a continuous feedback process with our Senior Leadership team to communicate customer health metrics, advocate for key features that level up our customer base, and supply other relevant metrics.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of strategic leadership experience leading a Customer Success team in the Technology space with recent experience at a high-growth SaaS company.
- You’d consider yourself technically savvy and have a clear understanding of SaaS products and how they work.
- You can share examples of your successful track record in improving customer retention, expansion, and satisfaction.
- You’ve had previous ownership over your department P&L.
- You have demonstrated success in creating and implementing action plans to solve for both immediate and long-term challenges, and you don’t shy away from being creative in doing so!
- You’re a clear communicator—your teams always know what success looks like, and the consequences of not delivering.
- You believe in “Radical Candor” and are comfortable both receiving and giving 360 degree feedback in a timely manner.
- You believe a critical measure of your success as a manager is your ability to retain and contribute to the professional growth of your team.
- You’re an empathetic listener; coaching is your forte.
- You have a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued—you understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You understand that a scaling organization brings regular changes, and you’re able to adapt on the fly to new goals and requirements that may not be included on this job description.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s degree as well.
- You are able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.