Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: GSS - Operations
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for an experienced trainer to join our Customer Training team. Working for the Manager of Customer Training, this role will be a key contributor to the identification of training needs and the delivery of the customer training curriculum. This role will focus primarily on the delivery of VILT and ILT but may include other responsibilities.
- Facilitate world-class customer facing learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, visual, hands-on learning
- Apply adult-learning principles to ILT and VILT
- Assist with content development to refine and improve course curriculum as needed
- Connect learning to key business initiatives and priorities
- Assist with internal training initiatives as needed
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate learning program effectiveness
- Drive projects to completion within agreed upon timeframes
- Seek continuous improvement; willing to try new ideas to provide more effective training
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships
- Collaborate with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that training content is accurate, relevant, and effective for audience and business needs
- Some travel (
- Proven success with blended learning including ILT and VILT
- Enjoys working with a dynamic, tight-knit team to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions
- Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, expresses views openly
- Stays up to date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Two years of systems training experience related to user implementation and adoption
- Voice-over-IP or telephony experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Contact Center products highly preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.