Tier 3 Network Analyst
Tier 3 Network Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Technical Support
As a tier 3 network analyst at RingCentral we require someone who is pro-active, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, task management skills, and root cause analysis abilities.
- Responds to customer requests, resolves issues in a timely manner and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Excellent Customer Support Skills
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures to resolve Quality of Service issues
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management
- Maintains network lab and equipment inventory
- Must be willing and able to travel on occasion
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of RingCentral products and services and how they can apply to specific customer situations.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the Sales leaders
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage customer expectations and escalations, including Critical Accounts and ensuring that a clear, well thought out action plan is developed and executed to ensure a successful conclusion.
- Associates degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level (Network+ or equivalent)
- Superior communication skills essential for success - previous experience providing phone or in-person support to clientele in a professional and understandable manner required
- Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS)
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies (i.e. operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture)
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Understands advanced configuration for small business/enterprise level routers
- Knowledge of QoS principals and implementation within enterprise networks
- In-depth understanding of networking principles: TCP/IP protocols, LAN VLAN WAN MPLS Ethernet topologies designs and implementations.
- In-depth understanding and use of network troubleshooting and monitoring tools and terminology
- Basic understanding of VOIP SIP/RTP
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and enjoys collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated excellence in troubleshooting and analysis skills
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.