Tier 1 Customer Support Specialist Lead
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Be the primary point of contact for Tier I support team
- Establish shift management policies and responsibilities
- Ensure Tier I staff have the necessary resources on a daily basis to service customers
- Identify and implement process consistency
- Ensure proper systems and team collaboration are in place to build and promote knowledge sharing
- Establish goals/metrics that align with existing SLA policies
- Zendesk – reporting / queue
- Assist in employee selection process, and on-going performance evaluations. This includes reviewing Tier I phone quality, escalation percentage / first call resolution, and ticket documentation with each specialist on a monthly basis.
- Analyze performance of Tier I activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Ticket workflow/routing
- Evaluate tooling
Desired Skills and Experience
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about customer service with empathy to understand customer needs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and eloquent writing skills.
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating customer-facing support resources and documentation.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.