Technology Administrative Assistant
Information Technology needs continue to grow with FirstBank, and as our teams grow, we are seeking an IT Administrative Assistant who possesses excellent communication skills and passions for problem solving, collaboration, and customer service for all levels of staff.
Administrative Specialists work under limited supervision and are responsible for a variety of administrative duties including supporting managers, directors and officers in a nurturing, team oriented environment. These Specialists coordinate activities and create materials for the Technology division.
As a Denver Post Top Workplaces award winner seven years in a row (2012-2018), FirstBank provides many great benefits for being a part of our family. From competitive salaries, employer-contributed retirement and health plans, some reduced fee banking services, paid time off, employer paid basic life insurance, short-term and long term disability policies, to holiday parties and more, you will be appreciated and made to feel at home at FirstBank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate meetings and functions
• Organize meeting agendas and packet preparation
• Prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Create advanced spreadsheets which may be utilized at a market level
• Conduct research, organize data, and generate multiple reports
• Track and distribute various reports and statistics
• Manage calendars
• Track Staff and/or Officer PTO for branch or market
• Plan special events
• Coordinate travel
• Train other employees, as needed
• Process and track invoices
• Perform research and assist with Budgeting for Technology
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION:
• A minimum of two years of related experience
• Non-technical position, previous IT experience is not required. Training will be provided.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION:
• A minimum of three years of administrative experience
• Demonstrates technical aptitude and interests.
• Experience with using formulas and functions in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); intermediate to advanced level experience in Excel to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
• Proven track record of taking initiative for organizational tasks and requirements, with the ability to independently develop creative solutions as needed.
• Vast experience with reporting and budgeting.
• Ability to handle confidential materials, maintain discretion and confidentiality.
• Analytical skills allowing for compiling data and conducting analysis
• Ability to track and identify trends
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Advanced proficiency with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
• It is helpful to understand FirstBank’s procedures and have familiarity with our software
• Must have a strong service orientation and a high degree of professionalism both in-person and on the phone
• Must be comfortable interacting with customers, other departments, staff and all levels of management
• Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines, and be very organized
• Applicant must be able to analyze data and work with minimal direction