Technical Support Technician
Accelo is looking for a brainy, inquisitive and detail-obsessed Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team.
The Technicial Support Specialist will provide invaluable guidance, consultative technical support and industry expertise to our clients and our Customer Success team. Our future candidate has previous experience working in a client-facing technical service environment and values collaboration and organizational culture for their next role.
Accelo is a SaaS business automation tool for SMB professional services organization. We help small, medium businesses get back to the work that they love. At Accelo, we thrive on creating a fun, productive, and comfortable work environment. We play hard and work hard - after all, it’s a startup! If you can handle a ping-pong paddle, enjoy working in a open collaborative environment and want to take part in our Friday lunch parties, then we want to meet you.
- Provide ongoing technical guidance and support to customers, and partners
- Serve as the internal go-to person for complex technical solutions and point of escalation for troubleshooting issues, primarily but not limited to 3rd party integrations such as email, accounting platforms, and remote monitoring managers
- Support and collaborate closely with members of the Customer Success team and also provide ticket, email and phone support directly to customers as needed, in partnership with Customer Success Managers
- Provide technical guidance on how best to configure, improve and troubleshoot client accounts
- Innovate on current processes and proactively create new processes to improve top-level support, turning custom work into repeatable solutions
- Serve as the subject matter expert for integrations
- Partner with Product Experts, Product Managers and Engineers on supporting new integrations and training Customer Success and Implementation team to use them
- Identify training opportunities for clients and team members
- Be a trusted advisor and credible resource for internal teams on vendor platforms in the ecosystem (email, accounting and remote monitoring)
- Own, configure and test accounts within all the available vendor platforms to provide a level of support and knowledge in our data end-points
- Translate vendor system requirements to internal teams for integrations and reporting purposes
- Constantly exposing yourself and the team to the ever growing vendor ecosystem
- Participating in product and integrations testing prior to market release
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in supporting a B2B SaaS product in a technical support role
- Experience in a client facing ticketing support role
- Sharp technical aptitude, particularly supporting API’s, SQL, Kibana logging, XML and JSON support
- Analytical thinking with great problem solving skills. Someone who geeks out over hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over a solution
- Phenomenal communication skills. You know how to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people and are able to translate business problems into technical solutions. You also know how to give/receive good news, bad news, suggestions and feedback
- The love of educating others
- You have the ability to embrace a flurry of activity and have the presence of mind to have fun along the way
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Why working here is F*&!#@N awesome!
- Get in on the ground floor of growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver area.
- A fun, creative and collaborative work environment with playful yet hyper-motivated peers.
- 360 degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 19th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.