Technical Support Engineer
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. We support over 2,000 global customers who are reliant on our software solution. The primary function for this role is to provide an excellent customer experience, centered on great technical support to LogRhythm customers. This role will work cross functionally with engineering, fulfillment, and sales.
The Technical Support Engineer will begin work by immersing themselves in the LogRhythm software, its functionality, operation, and underlying technology. There will be formal and informal training for the SSE to become a subject matter expert on LogRhythm's products. This is an opportunity to enter the exciting world of network security, audit, compliance, and technical operations.
- Works as a customer contact for technical and support issues, facilitating cross-functional solutions to issues
- Deliver post-sales support and solutions to the LogRhythm customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- Resolve pre and post-sales technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as non-technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our software
- Drives resolution of technical support issues, including personally handling and providing technical guidance to internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2+ years technical support experience
- Windows SQL Server installation and administration
- Windows Server configuration and administration
- Experience with logging systems (e.g., Syslog, Windows Event Log)
- Networking experience in administration or configuration of routers, switches, firewall devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – comfortable with managing and prioritizing customer case loads
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.