Technical Support Engineer I
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Technical Support Analyst
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Technical Integration Analyst in Xactly's Denver office, you will be responsible for providing excellent integration support for high profile customers. We are seeking an energetic, driven and articulate team player who is passionate about technology, learning, and helping others. We're all about making things easier, better, and more efficient. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for strong performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Casework providing excellent application support for all Xactly products, specialized in ETL
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners
- Document and track case history, case status and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Support testing of new product releases and patches
- Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
- Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environments.
- Analyze the practices of implementation and support cases to identify product usage patterns and provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Analyze data interfaces and set integration strategy by system type
- Configure integrations using best of breed integration tools
- Develop, unit test and system test solutions in support of customers user acceptance testing
- Work with assigned Xactly PS Consultants to manage end-to-end solution delivery and customer expectations
- Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
- B.A./B.S in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or Information Systems
- Experience working with integrations/ETL, including data integration experience
- Experience using/supporting ETL tools like Informatica, Pervasive, Cast Iron etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience in consulting/systems implementation
- Experience in a technical role for enterprise application implementation projects (e.g., ICM, ERP, CRM, HRMS) a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.