Technical Support Analyst
This team member will be responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, training and some coding in Navision. You will have the opportunity to interface with developers, management and customer support staff. The ideal candidate has a knack for solving problems and can help our team keep its ridiculously high-quality bar of service excellence set ridiculously high, and to help us identify and execute ways to raise it even higher.
Responsibilities/Principal Accountabilities/Job Complexities–
- Training internal team members
- Troubleshooting first and second level bugs and issues
- Supporting customer service team and other business units
- Resolving Navision application issues with backend configuration and MS SQL tools
- Continually identifying new processes to improve our ERP systems within the agile lifecycle
Minimum Requirements/Education/Experience —
- 2+ years working with MS SQL Server
- Skilled at identifying issues and understanding root causes
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Education & Experience—
- 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Navision
- Experience with agile methodology
- Solid understanding of ERP processes
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process
& Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.