Systems Operations Analyst
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As a Systems Operations Analyst, you have the right mix of analytic problem solving, technical operations, financial tracking, and reporting skills and passion to enable a technical operations continuous improvement culture. You will join a team of smart engineers focused on achieving excellence and increasing effectiveness for engineering, delivery, and technical operations for Healthgrades Platform Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Technical Operations.
The right candidate will have a desire to learn fast, collaborate across business and technology teams and drive improvements to help Healthgrades achieve success for a highly integrated, multi-discipline, agile engineering organization.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze system operations data to identify common issues, establish improvement goals, facilitate execution of improvements, and deliver metrics which demonstrate measurable results.
- Design and build reporting dashboards for variety of delivery, operations, and financial metrics.
- Facilitate delivery project planning and tracking.
- Lead team sessions to analyze issue root cause and identify measurable improvement actions.
- Facilitate kanban process including work intake, daily stand-up, issue escalation, and delivery metrics.
- Enable incident, problem, and change management process with visible and actionable reporting.
- Operational cost tracking including budget forecasting, vendor contract reconciliation, and financial tracking in partnership with leadership & finance team.
What You Will Bring:
- Possess a deep curiosity on how things do and do not work and how to improve.
- Driven to solve problems with data driven analysis and systemic solutions.
- Brings the confidence and humility to create an environment of open and candid collaboration.
- Experience organizing team planning sessions.
- Have a test-and-learn mentality – pivot quickly when not successful.
- Understand the value of going fast vs. doing it right in a regulated environment.
- Highly collaborative when solving problems with engineering squads.
- Able to go the extra steps needed to understand issue root cause.
- Ability to create data visualization in way that creates focus on meaningful improvements.
- Experience with system operations processes: issue, problem, and change management.
- Exposure to technical operations reporting for technical asset inventory management, patch management, user account management, and, system performance trending nice to have but can learn on the job.
- Exposure to agile delivery metrics nice to have.
- Experience with data query languages such as SQL.
- Experience with spreadsheet macros and charting.
- Experience with structuring multiple data inputs to enable reporting.
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Prefer experience with technology operational cost accounting.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!