Student Operations Specialist
Guild is hiring for a Student Operations Specialist to support Student Operations teams in their day-to-day execution of their jobs as well as partnering with cross-functional colleagues to drive continuous improvement to Enrollment Services’ and Student Services’ Key Outcomes, including student enrollments, student satisfaction, and student outcomes.
In particular, we are looking for a team member who has the ability to identify thematic student issues and can provide possible solutions. We are looking for someone who is able to work cross-functionally across several teams and multi-task.
As a Student Operations Specialist, you will be:
- Supporting students who submit support tickets to resolve their issues and connect them to the correct next steps
- Connecting with Enrollment, Student Services, Finance, and Enterprise Sales/Client Success teams to collaboratively solve problems and identify areas of opportunity with individual students and also with business processes
- Identifying strategies and opportunities for process improvements
- Asking the questions that will help you help the team continuously improve our outcomes
- Using various tools like ZenDesk, Chat and Looker to better engage with our students
In addition to working on the Student Operations team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Katie Corder-Paul (Director of Student Operations), Tommy Oakes (Product Associate) and Sasha Harris (Associate Decision Scientist).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Successful completion of required tasks with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner
- High student satisfaction
- Assisting with implementing programs that help team managers drive high employee satisfaction and employee retention rates
- Meeting employer specific SLA requirements
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.