Sr. Manager Contracts & Vendors
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
As the Sr. Manager, Vendor & Contract, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Vendor Management process, licensing, and contract renewals within the Chief Customer Experience & Information Officer’s Organization. The Sr. Manager, Vendor & Contract will work closely with the VP of Technology Solutions & Event Marketing as well as leaders across Zayo with a focus on improving quality, efficiency, and effectiveness across the organization. This person must have a combination of strong management, leadership, and technical skills and competencies.
- Partner closely with Zayo procurement, legal and compliance teams to mature our contract best practices further and align partner and Facebook incentives strategically.
- Own the Vendor Management strategy.
- Establish vendor governance framework in consultation with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in contract negotiations and RFP processes as needed.
- Manage all vendor contracts ensuring that SLAs are met with high quality; and manages any disputes, credits or discounts.
- Create and manage a governance process with vendors that ensures efficient and accurate processing of workflows.
- Manage buy/sell relationship with sales and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Own and effectively manages vendor budget. Forecasts potential savings that can be realistically achieved through renewals or process improvements on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor contractual agreements across all business functions.
- Ensure all Zayo contracts and associated maintenance are renewed on a timely and proactive basis.
- Develop effective strategies to identify and address higher-risk vendors.
- Document performance and service level guarantees, SOWs, and other contractual agreements and ensure consistency.
- Build and maintain strong business partner relationships through routine meetings, attending business partner staff meetings occasionally and with consistent, proactive and thorough communications.
- Assist in managing partner relationships; tracking partnership and holding all parties accountable.
- Bachelor's Degree with coursework in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with extrapolating the business value of existing and emerging technologies.
- Passion for the business value of optimizing business processes with technology.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven, analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and written. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization across all departments both internal and external.
- Ability to collaborate and form partnerships with business and technology colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and contribute to many projects in various stages.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave