Software Support Specialist
What you'll do
- Provides first tier customer support.
- Handles customer tickets through resolution.
- Continuously looks for opportunities for process improvements and makes recommendations.
- Understands what issues can be resolved, and when issues need to be escalated and keeps the next level of support/management informed on escalated issues, patterns, and trends that are outside of daily customer issues.
- Stays up to date with new products as they are rolled out and becomes familiar with these products in order to effectively support customer questions and concerns.
What you'll bring to the team
- Technical background and skills including knowledge of SQL and Microsoft office products
- Ability to utilize technology systems such as Salesforce and Jira to initiate and complete customer support issues and handle customer requests
- Natural ability to follow system processes and learn new processes
- Solutions oriented individual with the ability to work with a team and next level support to understand the root cause of issues
- Ability to read and analyze technical system tickets and maintain SLAs
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Understands the importance of customer service delivery, how it impacts clients, and differentiates Billtrust
- Ability to interact and effectively answer inquiries from customers, internal teams, and direct management
- Independent thinker, problem solver, and resourceful with good follow up skills, and a commitment to seeing tasks through to the end
- Strong work ethic, acts professionally at all times, a team player with a “can do” attitude and desire to excel
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.