Software Support Specialist
What You’ll Do
- Exceptional product support is one of our key differentiators, and you’ll play a huge part in our overall user experience. You’ll be the face of our brand and an advocate of the users!
- Customers will experience technical problems - It may or may not be our fault, but they will be relieved when they reach out to GSC Software Support and get to speak with you: an intelligent, empathetic, empowered problem-solver!
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll differentiate ourselves from our competition by the level of service we provide: calls will be answered when they come in, and emails will be responded to within 10 minutes.
- We’ll systematically troubleshoot the problems that our customers are facing, and provide them with either a resolution or a clear understanding of the steps we are taking.
- The Software Support Team will be product experts who can quickly translate vague non-technical customer feedback into root-cause identification.
- The Development Team will buy the drinks at happy hour for all the time you saved them with your clear documentation of any product bugs!
- We’ll be there when our customers need us, because it’s the right thing to do.
Who You Are
- You are ok with a somewhat flexible schedule - This Support role offers coverage between 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. M-F plus occasional holidays.
- You are an optimistic, empathetic, empowered problem-solver...see above.
- You have a dynamic and remarkable phone presence.
- Your written communication is concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- You are able to work backwards through technical difficulties to understand root-causes, and are comfortable working in uncharted territory.
- Trying to teach your grandmother to use Facebook doesn’t petrify you.
- You have experience in customer-facing roles, and have training in conflict resolution.
- You have no problem recognizing who your audience is, and can adjust your communication style accordingly.
- You truly care about your customers and don’t view it as “us vs. them!”
- Did we mention customer empathy?
- Major bonus points if you are interested in covering weekends, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Additional bonus points if you habla español a un nivel profesional, or parlez française à un niveau d'affaires.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.