Software Support Associate (Part-Time and Temp-to-Perm)
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a driven Software Support Associate who will play the role of a trusted Billtrust advocate, utilizing organizational and relationship building skills to enhance overall customer experience. By applying proven organizational, time management, and technical skills you will be able to support all customer service and administrative needs.
- Maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction handling customer facing service inquiries, via one or more communication channels
- Act as a liaison between Billtrust and our AP/scanning partners
- Manage difficult customer situations that require knowledge of Billtrust products, internal systems, or customer facing applications
- Effectively translate customer needs/problems into solutions or internal support plans of action
- Review workload diligently to stay ahead of commitment dates and in accordance with established internal service standards
- Elevate customer escalations appropriately through leadership escalation path
- Maintain awareness of updates to product(s) supported as they are introduced
- Accurately and succinctly document answers to customer inquiries in support cases
What you'll bring to the team
- Technical skill set including a demonstrated understanding of software technologies, web functionality, and data file processing
- Ability to utilize CRM technology and collaboration tools to document and manage customer support issues and requests
- Experience working with defined operating protocols, systems processes, and service level agreements (SLA) a plus
- Active listener who seeks to understand root cause of issues and understand the "why" behind the issue
- Ability to follow defined processes
- Verbal (building relationships) and written (documenting interactions) customer engagement skills
- Ability to communicate effectively between various internal and external teams
- Persistent work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
- Understands the importance of customer expectation setting, its impact to customers, and how it differentiates Billtrust
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.