Service Expert I
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Service Expert I provides effortless support to existing and incoming customers of Zayo. Ensure continuing customer satisfaction and retention by partnering with internal departments and existing customers to resolve problems, enhance existing service, coordinate technical support in resolving customer issues and establishing new accounts.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Zayo to our customers by handling business with a respectful and professional demeanor
- Learns and maintains a basic understanding of telecommunications; network, hardware, products and services
- Exhibits effective case management per Zayo SLA and consistently provides customer touch-points with the goal of resolving requests within reasonable timeframes.
- Enters circuit change and disconnect service orders for existing customers, including gathering all applicable billing and service information and entering into systems
- Receive requests from multiple sources; call center, email, phone, and internal and external stakeholders
- Actively answer calls in the call center and effectively works with customers to resolve over the phone wherever possible
- Conducts basic service or operational reviews upon request
- Investigates and resolves billing disputes and requests for credit
- Ensures customers are proficient in using Tranzact, Zayo’s customer portal, by providing online demonstrations
- Minimizes escalations through efficient case management, call handling, active listening and use of effective communication techniques
- Ensures timely and accurate response/communication to Management and other internal departments such as Sales, Legal, Service Delivery, Engineering, Billing and Network Control Central
- Documents all customer contacts and follow-up work in Salesforce
- Strives for each customer to have an Effortless Experience; measured by customer feedback forms
- Complies with all internal and external mandates, rules and regulations regarding customer and company proprietary information
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Call center and/or customer service experience a plus, not required
- Highly detail-oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional and effortless user experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Develop an aptitude with salesforce.com, reports and dashboards.
- Experience with billing a plus, not required.
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook and Gmail); and Presentation software (PowerPoint).
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave