Senior Technical Support Engineer
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your technical career?Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Tek-Experts is expanding and adding to our team of Technical Support Engineers. We provide premier support to Enterprise-level users of Microsoft Office 365.
As a Seniorm Technical Support Engineer, you provide Enterprise-level software support - managing support tickets, researching resolutions and sharing findings. You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research, collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience supporting systems and users via phone and email as well as in a deskside support capacity.
Candidates should have hands-on experience across a broad range of technologies including:
- Familiarity with working from a ticketing system as part of a larger team
- Strong knowledge of delivering support in a Microsoft environment including the troubleshooting and support of Windows Server and the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve challenges
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Server and Systems Administration
Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of recent IT experience (end-user support and help desk experience) in any technology. We hire resourceful team members with exceptional problem-solving skills. This position requires someone who has a strong desire to learn while being self-motivated to deliver exemplary service and find their own solutions to the problems we need to solve for our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
Skills and Competences
- Must be organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines and SLAs in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.