Senior Support Escalation Manager
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for a Senior Support Escalation Manager who will be a vital part of the customer care team. This position is focused on improving customer satisfaction and time to resolution for escalated issues around the globe. This individual will act as LogRhythm’s primary point of contact to the customer and as the customer’s advocate within LogRhythm. The Senior Support Escalation Manager will coordinate resources both internally and externally to interface with Senior & Executive Leadership, Support, Engineering, Sales and Customers to resolve business and technical issues on all LogRhythm products and services.
- Be single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues
- Take primary ownership role on escalating critical customer issues and help drive them through resolution
- Track, analyze trends and create reports on escalated issues
- Provide clear and concise updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership to ensure all remain aligned throughout the process
- Ability to seamlessly move between command and control leadership styles to ensure successful engagement across Logrhythm teams
- Monitor progress of incidents and work with Global Support Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are effectively working on the issue.
- Identify areas of improvement in relation to LogRhythm products
- Drive post-mortem discussions to review root cause and help provide actions/improvements to prevent future escalations.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ experience working with an enterprise level software and clients
- Strong foundation of troubleshooting methodology that can effectively solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Strong knowledge of LogRhythm’s base components and their role in the SIEM lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience building relationships with various cross-functional departments
- Experience working with global teams and other international operations is desired
- Ability to excel independently, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and the business
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.